We offer expert advice and support to help you make a low carbon future into reality.
We have particular expertise in researching, developing and evaluating low carbon strategies, looking at the range of strategic options available.
What we offer:
- Energy and carbon footprint measurement
- Low carbon strategy development
- Review and evaluation of low carbon initiatives
Examples of our recent work:
- Low Carbon Route map for Winchester, for Winchester City Council, with Roger Tym & Partners (2013)
- Green Economy Masterplanning, for Welsh Local Government and Torfaen County Borough Council (2013-14)
- Standard Life Environment and Sustainability Strategy Review, for Standard Life (2013)
- Power to our neighbourhoods: towards integrated local sustainable energy solutions, for the Ashden Awards, by CAG Consultants (2011)
- Routemap for ecological and carbon footprint reduction in the South East, for South East Regional Development Agency (2009)
- Evaluation of Low Carbon Buildings Programme, for DECC, led by Ipsos MORI and CAG Consultants (2011)